Talent Exchanges are vital to a company’s talent marketplace, allowing employees to develop skillsets that align with business needs and help solve critical challenges that result from changing markets. Talent Exchanges also promote intelligent teaming opportunities between and among partners, resulting in diversity of thought, innovative ideas, and bold solutions.
The goal of a talent exchange is to build collaborative partnerships across academia, industry, and government sectors that are mutually beneficial to all participants. Access to state-of-the-art facilities, research, and talent can lead to greater prominence in the marketplace. Talent exchanges can have a direct and positive impact on business growth, employee experience, and customer satisfaction.
Click below to download the full Parallax Talent Exchange Program overview:
Individuals that are being considered for the Parallax Talent Exchange Program may be referred to as an employee, candidate, or participant based on what step they are in the process. For reference, please consider these terms as interchangeable.
Our Value to You
- Enables your mission by infusing talent to augment organic capabilities
- Drives impact
- Builds strong collaborations
- Serves the talent marketplace
- Facilitates personal growth
- Heavy lifting done by Parallax
- Efficient & economical
- One-stop shopping
- Master repository
Benefits & Outcomes
1. Sponsor Organizations improve their effectiveness and efficiency by leveraging participant subject matter expertise.
2. Participants enhance, exercise, or refine their abilities through career/personal development & expanded professional experiences.
3. Participants build and maintain professional relationships with organizations they may not otherwise have access to.
4. Home Organizations expand subject matter expertise, fortify a learning culture and gain access to state-of-the-art facilities, research, and talent needed for key initiatives, products, and technologies.
5. Parallax maintains a clearinghouse of open opportunities for prospective clients to browse and engage with us to facilitate an exchange.
Exact eligibility requirements will be determined during the discovery phase and may/may not align with the suggested eligibility requirements provided in this section.
1. Industry and Academia will require that any Employee has the knowledge, skills, and abilities to be considered subject matter experts in their occupational fields, will currently meet all established performance standards at or above the fully successful level, and will obtain any required background investigation sufficient to allow Employee to participate.
2. Government Employees participating in the program must achieve a minimum career status of three (3) years, with the knowledge, skills and abilities to be considered subject matter experts in their occupational fields, and who currently meet all established performance standards at or above the fully successful level.
3. Project work must be of value to all participants (Government, Industry, Academia, Exchange Participant).
4. Special preferences will be given to small businesses and participants in United States business and manufacturing industries.
5. US citizens (there may be exceptions to this criteria).
NOTE: Eligibility criteria discussed during the discovery phase will ensure alignment between talent exchange agreements and associated agreements (e.g., IPAs, CRADAs).
Parallax is a 501 (c) (3) non-profit. All costs associated with this program are to cover Parallax’s program management/admin costs.
Parallax Talent Exchange Program Process
The value Parallax adds is through the management of the talent exchange program from start to finish, ensuring a seamless experience for all parties. We do this by following the five steps below:
If you're interested in participating in a Parallax-organized talent exchange, please contact us here:
Individual Development Plan
Talent Exchange Program Discovery Questionnaire
Open Talent Exchange Opportunities
More information coming soon